Crestwood Association of Parents and Teachers
Hello Crestwood Crickets,
We hope you are all doing well and staying safe. CAPT has been discussing ways to support our community during this crisis, as well as how to re-imagine the silent auction for the Caper.
The CAPT board has decided to start a COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund for Crestwood Families. This fund with begin with a donation from CAPT in the amount of $4383. This amount was arrived at by reviewing our budget for events planned this year, as well as teachers donating their classroom budgets. While this fund will be organized by CAPT, the use and distribution of funds will be maintained by staff for privacy reasons. Some of the ways this money will support our community are; access to supplies and technology, groceries and food, books and learning resources.
How can you help?
1. Make a direct donation. Visit https://www.crestwoodcapt.us/donate to make a donation.
2. Volunteer your time. CAPT is committed to doing work which uplifts our community and we need your help!
If you feel you are in need of support during this time, please reach out to school social worker, Jenni Onken (email@example.com).
If you have questions for the CAPT board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe Crickets,
The CAPT Board Members
The CAPT's purpose is to:
- Promote the welfare of children in Crestwood School
- Promote adequate care and protection of the children coming to, going from and while at Crestwood School
- Encourage a cooperative relationship between parents and teachers so there may be intelligent training of children attending Crestwood School
- Develop between educators and the Crestwood and surrounding community such united efforts that will help secure the highest advantages in physical, mental and social education for each student at Crestwood School
- Assist in developing and preserving the Crestwood School building and playground and property as a community asset to serve the needs of Crestwood students, staff and neighborhood community